As part of the conducting of a clinical study in the field of Schizophrenia, we are looking for an experienced Neuropsychologic / Neuropsychiatric Rater.
This role, with an immediate start for 6 months in part-time (flexible hours ) is to support the site in Milan.
- Administer clinical rating scales s to support the diagnosis and assessment of symptom severity of subjects participating in CNS clinical studies.
- Attends, completes, and qualifies for study-specific rater training and certification for trials on which they rate.
- Measures the severity of symptoms of study participants
- Continuously observe the study participants using approved assessments throughout study
- Reports to and works under the guidance of the principal investigator and/or sub-investigator for the study site where the study participant is seen
- Assist team in management and assessment of adverse events
- Support PI/Sub-I and study coordinators with assessments, data clarification, and data query completion
Skills and experience:
- Degree in Psychology, Neuropsychology or in Medicine
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience performing psychometric rating scales for clinical trials.
- Solid teamwork, organizational, interpersonal, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under time constraints, and work both independently and cooperatively with interdisciplinary teams
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.